Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 8 months ago

Do you think seniors are going to freak out when trump cuts Social security and Medicare?

• John H

The CONGRESS will have to do it, first, not Trump. And yep, we'll freak out if it happens.

• Athena

Shouldn't he?

I mean, I know you want freebies and all, but really, 63?

That was chosen when life expectancy was around 68 years old. Now it is well over 80.

Of course CONGRESS should deal with this problem, but they never will.

Trump isn't cutting it.. ITS THE DEMS who want to cut it, abolish it and force everyone to pay more for their medical care to pay for the ILLEGALS and others who do not have a income.

THE SOCIALIST want to cut all things except for their promoused freebies to try to get and keep people under their total control.

I'd be more worried about the young crazy nuts who rely on the income because they too mentally Ill to work with normal people. Like schizophrenics and people with Autism. They not easily to get along with others very well

I freak out now when the Democrats help their selves to the Social Security now when it's not their money. If they would keep their hands out of those funds that is not theirs, there wouldn't be a problem with Social Security

• Satan

Oh sure - but then, will Trump go through with it? Its election year and he needs the old farts to vote for him

They'll freak out even more when the money is all gone