Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Is it a husbands right to have sex with his wife?

My mom told me that she is tired of my dad’s sex drive and I didn’t know how to tell him but when I told my dad about it he just told me that it’s his right to f**k his wife as many times a day as he feels the need to. 

I wouldn't call it a right because she can refuse at any time.

Not in any developed nation with reasonable laws, no.

• David

Well, I take exception to the wording of this question.  No man has a right to have sex with any woman, regardless of how they are related.

HOWEVER...related to this question, you need to understand that for a SPOUSE to deny sex to her SPOUSE is a form of emotional abuse.

Your dad is wrong when he says it's his right to f**k his wife as many times a day as he feels the need to.  

But if the wife is denying sex to her husband, then it's possible that those two should not be married at all.

• Bell4 weeks agoReport

And I’m dating. A guy who believes in equality so **** ur old fashion **** 

they should divorce ,, there is no way around it

the question you ask is not a proper question 

but if a man and women are not having sex, they are no longer married and why stay married if no sex?  ROOMMATES is all they are,,,, BUT if he had sex with another women both you and your mom would go bat crap crazy..... What should your mom care as long as she does not have to have sex. 

while they may have things the share a home , children savings etc.... IF she hates having sex so much and he loves having sex,,, there is no reason to stay together since those  other things are just stuff 

LOVE?! those answers saying HE does not love 

I would say no decent child repeats such crap to the other parent and no parent who is decent tells their child she does not want to have sex with her husband --- there is no love in your household from anyone - if this marriage was horse they would euthanize the horse 

IF they are so unhappy why stay married ? you want them unhappy?

life is too short to live that unhappy to death 

---------------

Daniel -- she does not want to "put him out" because she wants his money and he is her slave  ---- it is telling how low your mother has turned too 

it is sad so many women are all about the money -- HIS MONEY 

she wants you to help her? then help her pack and move to her moms house get a job and not be tortured with this horrible marriage 

I think you better stay out of your parent's marriage. Because you don't belong in it. It's between your mother, and father. Your mother should be speaking with your father about it. NOT WITH YOU!!!

So she has to basically put out for him?  Yes.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Why? She told me that she doesn’t want to.

He has the right to want sex, but she has every right to say no, as many times as she wants to. He cant force her to have sex 

It rather depends on the laws where he lives. And their codes of morality, and how much they love each other.....

What parent talks about that stuff? LOL Nice try

• 4 weeks agoReport

She wanted me to help her 

Here is the attention you're so desperately seeking. 

• Satan

yeah, youre dad sounds like a d*ck

If youre wife cant keep up with the banging, why doesnt she let someone else take over for a bit? Like a hooker, her sister or a goat?