I just watched one email ?

Watched one email that was saved dated dec 9, vanish , I saw it.  I thought my email folders would keep all my emails until I DECEIDED TO DELETE THEM  I have 20-30 folders all ad things in them.  I HAD ONE OF A KIND DOCUMENTS, SELLING A BUSINESS.  I NEEDED THESE FOR  TAXS .  WHO THERE SHOULD I SEND THE  IRS TO WHEN I GET CALLED IN.  ALL MY DOCUMENTS GONE .  I SAVE EVERYTHING IMPORTANT I DONT DELETE.  SO WHERE IS ALL MY ONE OF A KIND DOCUMENTS.  AND BE SURE ON YOUR SIDE , IF THE IRS WANTS THEM I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU.

THE FUTURE TELL EVERYONE THERE FILES WILL BE DELETED.  Not to save anything cuz you will delet it.

• David

Yahoo Answers is a question and answer forum where the general public can ask and answer questions. It isn’t Yahoo support. Answerers give their knowledge and time for free but we cannot see your account nor access/correct any information on it.

If you need help with a Yahoo Problem, there are various help sections available by following this link https://uk.help.yahoo.com/kb/answers

I've had to talk to 4 people between last night 1 am till right now.  Check out your own system.  When chatting by email through your system I could only get 3-4 times back and forth, then your system would cut me off.  It showed the box to type , but it would not let me in to send the answer.  I told the people I was pissed as h_ll. Everything vanashed.  The last guy said there was a box to the right to get the name so I could try getting in that way.  I looked I opened but I got no box like they say I should.  So dont try to blame this on me, like accidentally  deleting the emails.  If this was the case, which it not, I would still be deleting things from 20-30 separate  files each holding a min of 10  individual  things.  I watched one in front of me just vanish . I was looking at it and it just vanished.   Try to explain that . I have Yahoo on a Samsung tablet

That's why we have backups.