Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

What did I wake up to?

I was sleeping a few days ago, and I woke up to the repeated sound of a breathy whispering “Hey, Hey, Hey.” It sounded like my mom, but I checked on her and she was still sleeping. I had decided to sleep in the living room that night, and I didn’t dream. So now I’m wondering. What could that have been? 

u have fear of failures in life which has made ur mind sensitive and lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful in sleep

Maybe the sound came from yourself. You have heard your breath or even real words if you sometime speak while  sleeping.

When your brain began to awake it was not fully functional, and was mixing  reality whit imagination. The noise was real, and maybe was from you, and your brain has made a story. It's more or less a dream.

Just because you don't remember any dreams doesn't mean you didn't dream that night.  We all dream!  You do, but you don't remember them.  The "Hey Hey Hey" was part of a dream.  It sounds like something to capture your attention.  Maybe you had something  dwelling in your subconscious mind, and you wanted to wake yourself up to hear what the message was.  But you didn't remember.  That happens to me often. I hardly ever remember my dreams. "Hey Hey Hey" sounds rather playful, so that is one option to think about.  Who do you normally kid around with?