Anonymous

When a black person's car breaks down and has an electrical problem it sits for months they reject science so no black relative can fix it?

Update:

I know this from personal experience and from talking to black people for months about science and technology electricity I have all kinds of weird ideas on the topic. All kinds of street talk they call electricity fire and they says the fire goes around the corner and jumps up there and goes into the motor and then the lies get bigger and bigger.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Craig
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Yahoo!Answers, not Yahoo!Rants.  It's a pity people like you can't follow a few simple rules.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Your post is ridiculous. When a black person's car breaks down, he takes it to an auto mechanic if he can't fix it himself.

Grow up, dear. And go back to school. You can't write English correctly.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They go use a "white invention" but continue to complain about white people

• 8 months ago

If they follow union laws

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

40 years in the auto parts business and I can tell you, WRONG. Now in today's world of technology a good technician not only needs the knowledge, but the proper diagnostic equipment with updated information. And the way to do that is to charge for it.

• 8 months ago

Ask someone who actually speaks English to help you compose a question that makes sense. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

What!?  Huh!!?  Lolz

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.