When a black person's car breaks down and has an electrical problem it sits for months they reject science so no black relative can fix it?

I know this from personal experience and from talking to black people for months about science and technology electricity I have all kinds of weird ideas on the topic. All kinds of street talk they call electricity fire and they says the fire goes around the corner and jumps up there and goes into the motor and then the lies get bigger and bigger.

Yahoo!Answers, not Yahoo!Rants.  It's a pity people like you can't follow a few simple rules.

• Lili

Your post is ridiculous. When a black person's car breaks down, he takes it to an auto mechanic if he can't fix it himself.

Grow up, dear. And go back to school. You can't write English correctly.

They go use a "white invention" but continue to complain about white people

If they follow union laws

40 years in the auto parts business and I can tell you, WRONG. Now in today's world of technology a good technician not only needs the knowledge, but the proper diagnostic equipment with updated information. And the way to do that is to charge for it.

Ask someone who actually speaks English to help you compose a question that makes sense. 

• I'm using voice to text I think it's a white invention

What!?  Huh!!?  Lolz