Hey all. So I am taking these diet pills and something in them make me not be able to fall asleep. What could it be?

So i know it has a lot of caffeine buut i never had a reaction from it. So it could be something else. Please check. 

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01BB0DWRA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1...

So Grüner Tee is green tea, i think you should be able to understand the rest

Only one with no idea of what weight lose and keeping it off means.  If such a tool as some pills worked why do YOU in your infinite wisdom thing there is even one overweight person? Riiiiiiiggggggtttttt.................................

Word caffeine

• Tina

The first ingredients in those diet pills are green coffee and green tea. Both have caffeine and that is why you are not able to fall asleep at night. Most of those diets have caffeine in them and that is why you feel full of life during the day, but can't sleep at night. All I can tell you is that you should never take dies pills without consulting with your doctor. You're putting your health at risk when you don't consult with your doctor. Your doctor could give you something to lose weight with fewer side effects. 

So, I don't read German, but products like these have a much caffeine as 10 cups of coffee.  Most of the ingredients are stimulants. That's why you can't sleep.  It takes about 5 hours for caffeine to leave your body.  If you take these after lunch time, you'll be up past midnight.  

News flash:  NOTHING in these pills will burn fat.  They may help decrease your appetite and make you jittery enough to burn some calories, but they aren't a magic solution to dieting.  You need to just diet.