How can China quarantine whole city of 11 million to contain the corona virus ?

Well, the Chinese managed to build a 10,000 mile long wall 2000 years ago without any modern conveniences so they're not stupid.    Plus, would YOU want to be arrested and tried in China?   There's a reason people there don't willy-nilly thumb their nose at authority there.  You might be disappeared. 

I do apologize if this comes off wrong or anything like that but the Chinese people are very smart. I'm sure they could figure out how to build a giant bubble and encase all of China in the bubble, like in the Simpsons Movie when the entire town on Springfield was encased in a bubble. I know China is bigger than Springfield but anything is possible. 

On a more realistic note, the Chinese government could make it mandatory for their citizens to get tested for Coronavirus and ban them from traveling if they have it. I'm not sure what the restrictions are like in other countries but, in the US, you cannot travel if you have certain diseases which I assume helps prevent the spread of diseases to other countries. 

• Nicey8

It cannot do much to stop the spread of infectious diseases. millions of chinese are travelling  during this New Year period and there will be spread of diseases.

Just hope for the best.

With good organisation.

• Scott

Because it's China. They can shoot you if you're on the streets.