Doesn't talking in so-called gender neutral pronouns make you feel like you're talking in Smurf?

ie 

If smurf feels like a smurf inside then smurf should be able to identify as a smurf and anyone who disagrees is a smurfing smurf. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Tyler
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

no, its just a pronoun and doesnt overwrite regular nouns or adjectives. im sorry you dont know how to speak

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

RIdiculous comment. Yes, it is difficult to figure out gender neutral pronouns.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your most important sexual organ is your brain. Can a man have the brain of a woman? Do men and women have different brains?

Brain researchers agree that men and women do have different brains. They can perform brain scans using a tMRI and see how men and women use different neural pathways when performing various tasks. These researchers can tell if a person is male or female just by looking at their brain scans. These researchers also found something interesting about transgenders. Transgenders actually do have the brains of the gender they identify. Imagine that!

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

The brain is malleable which means it's more of an effect than a cause. In other words, it's not the brain creating the transgender it's the transgender reshaping their brain by adopting habits and behaviors of the opposite sex.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Catering to the demands of delusional people is harmful.

No one should ever use fake "gender neutral" pronouns.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes which is why I don't use it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No because its basic grammar. When youre unsure of someones pronouns, you use "they/them". For example:

"Hey mom I'm going to Jamie's house"

"Oh ok, what are you going to do with THEM?"

That is correct grammar because you're not sure if Jaime is a girl or a boy, so youd use "them"

• 1 month agoReport

Nope.  It's never correct to use "them" with a singular subject.  

• 1 month ago

Personally I feel 'gender nonconformity'/'gender identities' to be rather illogical breaching attention seeking in most cases and normally doesn't exist outside of Tumblr. Focus on you as a person, not you as a clothing style...which is one hundred percent what 'gender nonconformity'/'gender identity' is. It's like listening to a bunch of middle school kids tell you how 'different' and 'unique' they are.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm going to smurf you real hard, in your smurfing smurf. 

• you got a problem  with little blue midgits? i bet you want to eat them too......

gargamel 

or should i say...gargledick 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.