Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Is it good to nice to nice people and cruel to cruel people?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. That's what I do. I feel like people should get what they give. It's karma.

• Chloe
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Your question is a bit confusing but have you ever heard the phrase "kill them with kindness"?  Of course, be nice to nice people but be extra nice to mean people.  It will also show them that they being a meanie doesn't affect you and makes you look like the more mature person.  You could take it an extra step and ask them if something happened in their life to make them cruel and you'd like to help them by listening (warning though, they may be like "F U". )                       

• 1 month ago

Personally I don't think it could be considered a good action to treat people cruelly, even if you think they deserve it. There's a lot of grey between "nice" and "cruel" people and a lot of context we don't know when we place people into these categories. I think you can still act with kindness while sticking up for yourself and others. plus when you treat cruel people cruelly, not only will they then see you as a cruel person and create that cycle, but you don't allow them room to redeem themselves and grow

• 1 month ago

Smile and they will think you are up to something

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. What you view as cruel, could be someone with a problem, health issue,

or something else. A few kind words could make a difference for them, but

being cruel will only make their problems worse.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Of course it's nice to be nice to everyone.  The problem occurs when you are nice to cruel people and it just gives them a chance to treat you poorly.  The easiest action is be kind to everyone and avoid those that turn it against you.

• 1 month ago

Its complimentary to be nice to nice people , but rather pointless to be cruel to cruel people. Being cruel only make you as bad or worse than they are, so how then can you object to their behaviour. Criticise them by all means for their behavious and certainly hope to change the bastards , but to do the same your self is bordering on the insane.

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'm intrigued, you have my attention.

• Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Heheh...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you're cruel to cruel people, and they're cruel to you because you're cruel to them, you create an endless cycle of cruelty.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Treat everyone the way you'd like to be treated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.