Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

Should it be legal for Trump to commit crimes?

Such as; - engaging in bribery, abuse of power, obstruction of justice, or committed other “high crimes and misdemeanours.” The most serious offence committed by President Trump is not among the crimes for which he was impeached.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I THINK YOU ARE DRINKING TOO MUCH KOOL

• 4 weeks ago

Who Told you He Committed Crimes Is a Better Question??...Oh, Let Me Guess...The Democrats and ummmmmmm The Media!!

• davidmi711
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Oh, and the GAO.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Only if you want a brutal dictatorship like North Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and the past Nazi Germany.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So far libs havent proved any crimes, even the articles of impeachment dont detail crimes.

• davidmi711
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Violations of criminal laws are not a requirement for impeachment, however the GAO did find he violated criminal law by withholding aid, and that is listed in the articles of impeachment.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

So prove it already.  Otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure... HE sends me a check every month and I am ok with whatever he wants to do AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T TOUCH OR TRY TO TAKE MY GUN AWAY..

Your list sounds more like the DEMOCRITS BUYING FAKE REPORTS< CLINTON FUNDING LIES, AND DEMOCRITS MAKING UP FAKE NEWS BUT ONLY SAYING MAYBE ! SENTENCE OUT OF TEN. and then twisting it around..

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. Trump should be able to commit all and as many crimes as he wants, even murder and rape. If he pays me enough, then I'll lie for him too.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If this was a Democrat President he would be gone by now but the Republican Party is way past the truth or the law, the constitution, they don't even pretend that they don't believe they are above the law. They want to completely take over the Justice System to benefit themselves. F the people of the country.

• That's a might unfair. A little bribery and corruption never hurt anyone.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No  of the crimes  happened  ,Democrats  do all that  anyway

• 4 weeks ago

Abuse of power covers a lot of ground.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.