1999 trans am ?

I just removed my steering wheel radio controls from the the steering wheel , because the bulbs went out . I wanted to know how to replace the old bulbs to new led bulbs . Do I need a new resistor if I replace them with LED's??

Ucycucucucuvuvivivuvv

• arther

you'll regret it the original globes lasted how long every time I see someone convert to leds they have the dash apart 5 times and still have globes fail .

Keep it simple and leave it stock.  Go to a car parts store or dealer to get the old bulbs.

Some replacement bulbs are LED and fit the exact same socket and have their own internal voltage regulator or resistor. Take a look at the various auto parts shops and or Walmart. Might find the exact replacement. They are expensive, however.

Do not replace the bulbs with LEDs.