Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Why are Americans so racist😡😡😡?

Favorite Answer

Because they think that's the solution to their problems

They think its the solution to their problems and they think that acting like that will make them superior but they fail

not all of us are racist, im not

(I can't tell if this question is satire or not) I'm currently a student, and our curriculum is so deprived of subjects such as social studies, current events, geography, etc. that we aren't properly prepared to face people of different nations or cultures. This disrespect and ignorance for other cultures gets heavier and heavier the farther back in time, so Americans of the Baby Boomer generation are especially blissfully ignorant to the point that they just make up completely wrong assumptions, especially for them growing up during the Civil Rights Movement.

Source(s): my big bwain
    • Jacob4 weeks agoReport

look up white flight.

Oh, really?  I have black, Indian, Arab, and Chinese friends.  I'm an American.

• Sofia4 weeks agoReport

You are Greek embrace your nation stop saying you're American just because you were born there you are not one of them they are a bunch of barbaric people who murdered Greeks during civil war wake up