How to get rid of crazy ex?!?

My ex has been trying to hack into my accs ever since we broke up so 6 months ago it’s a little stressful thankfully he hasn’t got any money out but recently he found out my dad’s information that’s where he crossed the line I texted him saying “can you stop” and basically explaining ive moved on from my life and I didn’t wanna communicate anymore then he told me that I’m lying about seeing someone and that I’m crazy then texted my little brother that it was childish to block him then he made another acc on Instagram and dmed me begging me he needed to have a conversation with me in all honesty I don’t know what to do this is all very stressful any advice?

By communicate anymore I meant I don’t want to have a conversation with him I wasn’t communicating with him prior to this 

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

Other than getting a restraining order which you'd have to save up all evidence such as him trying to hack into your accounts and proof of him contacting you on instagram after showing you told him to stop and he continued anyway. I got a restraining order on my ex bf and I brought in everything I could find to substantiate why I needed this and it worked. You may need to do what I did to get rid of this harassing pest.

Source(s): Been there

Notify your local police, file a non-contact / restraining order against him, and problem solved.  If he disobeys that order in any way at any time, he'll be arrested and thrown in jail.  So still, problem solved.

If you don't like the by-the-book legal option, there is another (much darker) option.  That option is known as fighting crazy with crazy.  If you can't (or don't want to) do it yourself, find a couple of big mean bastrds to beat the living Jesus out of him.  Then contact him and tell him it will happen again (and again) if he bothers you again in any way shape or form.  Or have him cyber-attacked, if physical violence isn't your thing.  Or launch a social media campaign against him, including all the embarrassing pics and vids you have of him and all the stupid sh*t he told you in confidence.  He might be trying to intimidate you right now, but trust me... he has a weak spot or two.

Tell him he has the smallest Pee Pee that you have ever seen and don't call me again.

Time to file a restraining order against him and have him processed Everytime he does something to you.  I tried to break it off with a guy a few months after we met but it went on for fifteen years and yes he has mental health issues.  I Thank God 🙏 it's finally over now.

Restraining order.  Get it and then if he bothers you , you can launch the police on him.

• Ann

You need to save any attempts by him to communicate with you, so if you have to take him to court, you will have evidence.  In the meantime, get a restraining order against him.  Then, if he tries to contact you again (which he likely will), you can have him charged with stalking.

• Alan H

Simply do not respond to anything 

If he is attempting to access your finances that is a criminal offence which should be reported to the police 

Send an attractive woman over to his house to get his mind off of you.

You can seek a restraining order preventing him from contacting you, or he'll go to jail.  If you feed the cat it will come around again, so don't respond in any way or reply to him.  If you would explain what "accs" means, I might have been better able to help you. AND "dmed".

• Linda

I understood what you meant by accs and it was your accounts he was hacking into. 

• Oiy

Just show him your new guy.PS. If your new guy cannot protect you or even himself,what should be the drama here. The stalking guy can be reported to the police. Or you might just tell everyone that he is a former or even current NAVY SEAL.

• Funnelweb

Actually showing him your new guy was a bad idea. Your ex will now try to intimidate him and threaten him to leave you alone. He may even beat your new guy up.