Should I buy it or not?

I have the opportunity to buy a motorcycle tomorrow which I've been wanting for a while but the problem is it'll put my account below 1k. I may have to use my money to buy car insurance later but I'm sure I'll have enough. However, I do fear that I might hit 0 in my account like last year (different circumstances). Should I still do it? I have nothing to do and I'm looking for something fun and exciting but also useful.

>Inb4 it's cold

I'm aware. I've walked and biked through the cold and snowstorms with minimal issues. If it comes down to it, I won't use the motorcycle.

Entirely up to you - nobody else can tell you what to do.

You'll have to buy insurance for your motorcycle too - but it is relatively inexpensive (compared to car insurance).

If you are a new rider - I highly suggest taking a rider training course (which will set you back a few hundred - but may save you a lot more than that in medical bills).

No one here can answer, i'ts yore choice, insurance or ride. I'd wait. i waited 6 months, reading Craigslist ads,  saving 'till I  bought my Honda.

i would buy it if you want it