Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Why is my glans always wet. Whenever I pull back my foreskin it’s always moist. Is this normal?

• Roddy

Yes, it is normal,for an uncircumcised male to have a permanently wet glans. Lubricant is produced to stop the forwskin from sticking to the glans, also some urine collects there every time you urinate without retracting. These cause the glans to be permanently wet and sticky.

If it always happen it is normal

That is normal. Now, if you aren't going to use it, put it away and be sure you wash it in the shower tomorrow.

I'm not even a guy and i know it is.

The inside of the foreskin has a mucous membrane like the inside of your mouth.  It's supposed to be moist.  If you get excited it makes extra lubricant.  If you're an adolescent everything sometimes goes into overdrive.  That's part of being a teen.

• ron h

it's not foreskin that makes lubricant. That's the Cowper's gland.  Foreskin keeps your head moist.

• Bucky

Yes, that is the way it is supposed to be.

https://en.intactiwiki.org/index.php/Foreskin#Immu...