What wind guard/hand guards would fit a Honda CBF125 in the UK?

I have a Honda CBF125 and I can't seem to find any hand guards/wind guards (I'm not sure about their proper name). What ones would fit the bike and keep the wind off of my hands? Many thanks to those that answer.

5 Answers

  • adam
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    I googled universal wind hand guards for motorcycles and came up with decent looking 2 piece units. Google it that way and see what comes up.

    Attachment image
    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

    Not sure if available in the UK but Acerbic Plastics has what you may be looking for.

  • 4 weeks ago

    took me two minutes to find dozens ..try amazon

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Tim D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    I would recommend bar muffs, Givi or Tucano make several types one of which will fit your bike. They may not look fantastic but they allow me to ride in a pair of lightweight trail gloves.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Get thin leather black  gloves.  That way you look cool and nothing is in your way like these guards.  Most guards are called a fairing.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.