Pip asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 8 months ago

What wind guard/hand guards would fit a Honda CBF125 in the UK?

I have a Honda CBF125 and I can't seem to find any hand guards/wind guards (I'm not sure about their proper name). What ones would fit the bike and keep the wind off of my hands? Many thanks to those that answer.

• adam

I googled universal wind hand guards for motorcycles and came up with decent looking 2 piece units. Google it that way and see what comes up.

Not sure if available in the UK but Acerbic Plastics has what you may be looking for.

took me two minutes to find dozens ..try amazon

• Tim D

I would recommend bar muffs, Givi or Tucano make several types one of which will fit your bike. They may not look fantastic but they allow me to ride in a pair of lightweight trail gloves.

Get thin leather black  gloves.  That way you look cool and nothing is in your way like these guards.  Most guards are called a fairing.