What exactly does it mean?

This girl I used too be friends with told me she dreamed of me two different times smh I thought it was very odd of her too even wanna tell another female she dreamed of her. She creeped me out telling me that because too my knowledge that means they are thinking of you.

she too loved u but perhaps could not tell u in real life

In a way or another you represent something for her. She's not uncomfortable with the fact, else she would have said nothing. It's not mandatory that she's in love with you.

People in our dreams come from our own minds, from movies, from TV, from our imaginations, etc.  So the person representing you in the dream, is made up out of images in HER own mind.  She told you about the dream in an attempt to grow closer with you.  But you use the past tense to speak about her, and you say she creeps you out, so it seems as if there is no chance for friendship between the two of you.  Obviously that is a decision from YOUR own mind. 

That is exactly what it means.  But it doesn't mean she was thinking of you sexually.  Maybe you don't realize it, but people dream of other things than romance and sex.  Memories are often present in dreams and if you used to be friends, you are in her memory just as she does in yours.

• noah3 weeks agoReport

She still try’s too do things too get my attention where as I be wanting her too just leave me alone and find other friends. I started too believe she might’ve liked me idk she just became strange too me so I stayed away