How to open up to sexual intimacy?

I was molested at a very young age by a male family member. After that, I went through a lot of shame as my family didn't believe me, and a depression that lasted years. Now I am finally open to being close to men and my super close friends are all male. But, whenever I try to talk to a guy relationship wise I think I subconsciously push them away because I'm scared of sexual intimacy, emotional intimacy too but it's not nearly as bad... I feel really lonely and I want a partner but every time I try to get to know someone I make some excuse as to why I don't like them because of what happened in the past. I want to be open to these experiences but no matter who it is I always push them away. How do I open up to sexual intimacy after being molested ):

• Jerry

If you haven't considered counseling, please do. What happened to you was NOT your fault. A counselor will be able to help you work through what happened, and suggest coping mechanisms when situations arise that cause flashbacks to what happened.

get professional therapy

• Nobody

I am very sorry your family didn't believe you, and unfortunately in a lot of instances, that does happen. But the best advice anyone on here can give you is to seek out a therapist, they can help you with this.