How did Pewdiepie get away with saying the N-word?

In this day and age of cancel culture, most peoples careers would be over. Pewdiepie has since gained 53 million subs. How?

• SIR

Because Pewdiepie has an army of over 100 million of the most toxic children and teenagers. The kind that I for the life of me can't stand. 

If Youtube did punish Pewdiepie for saying the N word, then his army would send heat seeking missiles to the Youtube headquarters and have the missiles shoot the employees in the privates. (It doesn't help that he's the most popular Youtuber.)I don't know, something nasty along those lines. What do you think?

Because he isn't a racist irl. I mean yes he said ****** but so what? Did he call a person that? No he said that to a bunch of pixels in game, and besides in the era of family friendly bu||sh1t  he is among the best and most wholesome youtubers IMO.

Plus he apologized, and here you may say that he did it for damage control but hey, more sh1tty ytbers apologize and then do bad stuff again meanwhile he steers clear from doing it again.

I mean it did get covered by some sites and the clip is easy to find on YouTube.

So even though he "got away" it will still remain on the internet and I'm sure most people understand it was a mistake. There are worse things said out there.

• Teva

Er freedom of speech? It's just a word.....careful who you say it to though, some people are so touchy.