What is the meaning of this psychic experience? ?

Please only believers answer. I have had a lot of weird experiences with my dreams and I am able to get in almost a hypnotic state (almost like lucid dreaming but I can't control it and I always want to wake up and can still feel my body in my bed but my minds in another place type thing but my conscious is still there thinking what the **** type thing you know) where I feel as tho I go into the spiritual world and they show me things, and I can feel myself being touched and pulled and moved also and I am well aware of it and have to force myself to wake up out of it most of these experiences I've had have been negative and scared me. Last night I had something new happen I started to fall into this state nothing I saw was memorable but I still forced myself to wake because I have this fear of it when I woke up I saw a young boy aged around 8 he had black hair and black eyes he looked corrupted wearing a black military uniform, I got really frightened and shocked like he saw I was scared then completely vanished was scary AF but I was able to get back to sleep weird thing is I still remember this kid and what he looked like that's how clear he was. At my boyfriends, I had exactly the same experience but not so clear I awoke to see some figure don't know if it was male or female dressed in white. I almost feel like there are THINGS watching me at night and I don't know if good or bad or meaning it's like the next level of things I was already experiencing.     

• j153e

"Black hair, black eyes, and a black military uniform" are negative;

the notion of a young boy combines harmless with negative--seductive.

https://www.hopefortheheart.org has some good counseling.

You might read "Watch Your Dreams" by Ann Ree Colton;

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"Light Is a Living Spirit" by Omraam Aivanhov.

Creative dreaming good luck to you.

Thanks

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) My creative dreaming

I must compliment your near Thesis like creations.

Do you meditate at all before bed  ? I suggest doing guided meditation as it will help you feel more in control of your experiences. I've had experiences like these where I would feel like I'm going into another dimension, hard to explain this feeling I had, these happen at night and are out of body experiences for me. It would feel like I'm in the same location , just a very different atmosphere. With voices and people in the background.  You definitely need to get some control in your experiences, so I highly suggest some meditation every night before sleep.