Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 year ago

If I do IV SEDATION for wisdom teeth removal will I wake up crying, saying crazy things, or what ?

It’s possible, I had it done and had no reaction though, it’s different for every person.

• Tavy
    1 year ago

NO, You will have gauze in your mouth to stop the bleeding, you will not be saying anything.

• Rick B
    1 year ago

Maybe. Everyone handles sedation differently.

• Andy C
    1 year ago

Why do you care? You won't remember it.

My then-fiance-now-wife told me that I started to wake up and began telling obscure jokes.

• k w
    1 year ago

the best recent extraction I ever went thru, was with a Holistic dentist, I've experienced both type, and prefer the Holistic, and the pain meds still got me shaking my head in disbelief, but I know, I experienced, no pain, and like I said I've had both kinds of dentists and got doped up on the meds all the time,and with these I never felt doped up or any pain !