how do i know if a comment got reported on instagram?

so some guy commented on one of my pictures from a while ago that my boyfriend commented on previously and he clearly got the notification because i liked the comment/responded. after i unfollowed the guy cause i thought i knew who he was (he was private) then his comment automatically disappeared from the comment section, but was still displayed in my news feed. is it possible my boyfriend reported the comment? Just curious lol

• Daniel

If its someone Elses Comment there is no way to know but for your own you will get a Notification from Instagram Saying it got Reported

• Go look and see if the comment is there or not.

• LAN

Do you go to Instagram to ask questions about Yahoo answers?   Just curious if you are capable of figuring out that a question section about Yahoo answers has nothing to do with Instagram.

• LAN

And you proved me right about you being a moron by posting this question twice in the wrong category

• .

You can't know if someone else reported something, if you aren't directly notified. Maybe it was reported, maybe the user who posted it just removed it.

.

Move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet or Facebook (since Fb owns Insta) as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.