How do I achieve this rainbow effect through photography?

See the photograph - from the bottom right covered a color like the rainbow. It added an additional interest in my heart to shoot something like that. I prefer a shot like this in color! What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Put anything in the colors you want close to the camera and take your shot of something further away.

This isn't magic, it isn't an effect added afterwards, it is poor framing of a shot capturing some sort of colored rings close to the camera.It is distracting more than anything.

• Frank

The way this was done was by having a colorful item or items in the foreground and then focus on the background so that the colorful items are outside the depth of field.

You can add an overlay layer of rainbow in photoshop.

As for the layer, you can search “overlay rainbow” on google.

Overlap the images and turn the rainbow into “overlay” or “screen”. (Or other overlapping types if you like.

• adam4 weeks agoReport

That will be unnatural! IMO! The effect of colors in this shot was quite natural! I need an answer which focuses on photographs. I believe a secret is hidden and a professional photographer can reveal it!