CoronaVirus now is now in Texas !! I am now packing up a moving van to move out of state.?

Which state should I move to?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

So there is someone who contracted the novel coronavirus as of late. The U.S. is better equipped at containment until a vaccine can be developed. There is no reason to move. 

• Nicey8
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Just do not travel to Asia, esp China.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I keep hearing that Mississippi is the least educated state in America, so I guess you'll fit right in there.  And again, that would be troll or no.

• Redstone
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Umm... what do you have against U.S. citizens living in Mississippi? 

• 1 month ago

Haha you can't move your way out of getting the virus

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have seen at least one case of corona virus a month int eh hospital I work in. This particular strain is a bit more deadly than other variants. Most of those who have died were older and had many comorbidities.

This is just the news trying to cause a scare. No different than the Avian flu or H1N1 or any of the other recent epidemics.

• 1 month ago

Oklahoma!  Even if you get the coronavirus there, people are less unhappy about dying in Oklahoma because it means not having to live in Oklahoma anymore.

Kansas is also good.  For that same reason!

• 1 month ago

It's not as bad as you think. It's more of a problem for people with breathing issues. You'd feel like shiat for a few days but that's all. The chances of getting it are really small. Stay away from Chinese restaurants for the next few weeks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.