Anonymous

What are some easy jobs that many people don't know about?

UK.

I am tired of being a Kitchen Porter. I hate those jobs where you stand up on your feet all day with no small breaks. I am pumping muscles all day to wash dishes, I get stressed out easily.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Scott
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Easy jobs pay the smallest wages.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Does this mean the  Lamborghini is off the table?

SMH

• I have a ware house job that's easy, for me but it can get mundane at times. I'm on my feet walking around in safety shoes, they job can also be physically demanding. It doesn't stress me out, there's no pressure or quotas to meet. I actually like my job too.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

In the US I have found that the most underrated entry level job is as an Insurance Agent. I'm not sure how the insurance sector works in the UK, but to sell car/health/life insurance in the US only requires a high school diploma, and to take a few classes and take a test to obtain your Insurance License. It's EXTREMELY easy and my starting pay a year out of high school was $48,000 (£36,000) not including commissions and bonuses. It's what allowed me to pay for college with ZERO student debt. I don't even work in the industry anymore and a STILL get checks for life insurance renewals. Like I said, I don't know how the industry works in the UK, but it's worth looking in to. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Mechanical or electronic manufacturing? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.