Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 8 months ago

Are all the contents of your home refrigerator in chronicle order/disorder?

Only if I purchase more than one at a time. I will mark the date of purchase on the package using a Sharpie. That way I make sure I use the oldest first. Like eggs or quart size yogurt. I use the yymmdd system.

My refrigerator is incredibly organized. I use colorful glass, ceramics, and containers with lids to store my food, and I use baskets to store fruits and vegetables.

Because I love to cook, it is very important that my refrigerator it's fully stocked.

My fridge is in disarray. It's clean, but whatever you want is always at the back behind everything! 

About half and half.

Are you kidding?  I put everything where it will fit.

Chronicle? No. I have a shelf for cooked and a shelf for uncooked stuff (so raw meat don't drip onto the cheesecake, so the theory goes, not that I eat either) a veg drawer and that's about it.