patty
patty asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

what do u think of McDonalds so called healthy burgers eg vege patty that has cheese mayo and a white unhealthy bun?

also the fillet o fish that is deep fried with mayo and cheeses and a white bun

• Stella
    Favorite Answer

It's the McDonald's version of healthy.  Meaning not so much.

• .

Who said it was healthy? I've not seen McD's claim the burger was healthy. It's simply a meatless option for those who don't consume meat. It's not touted as healthy or healthier than the meat options. As for the fish sandwich, there's no claim that it's healthy or a healthier alternative either, it's simply a fish sandwich for people who like to eat fish.

• patty

ii don't agree.

• edward

If it tasted healthy nobody would buy it. I don’t go to McDonalds for a salad anyway

• Logan

I would rather have real beef, and have no problem with frying, mayo or bread.  But, I would like to have a large portion of real vegetables with it.  Preferably not deep fried or drenched in cheese sauce.

• k w

maybe if you knew how bad refined/vegetable oils are, you'd be singing a different tune......

• k w

not much..........