Vauxhall vectra exhaust?

The exhaust in my vectra is in need of a replacement. I would like something more sportier and louder then the stock but i dont have any mechanical knowledge. would i need to replace the whole exhaust system or just the end. also would any exhaust fit or would i need to buy one that is specifically made for a vectra. Any advice is appreciated . Thanks 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Use the OEM pipes and muffler. Only replace what's worn out. You might only need a new muffler. If you modify the exhaust without balancing the intake, performance will suffer.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
  • 4 weeks ago

change any part of it for something more sporty and you have modified the car ..you must by law tell your insurance company and pay the additional premium ...if you dont ...and lets say some one runs into you ..the insurance assessor will report back and you may well have no insurance ...simple as that

• Barry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

A straight through back box will work.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If the catalytic converter isn't damaged, you could have a cat-back, 2.5 inch mandrel bent sports exhaust fitted. It would more than likely have to be custom made, since I doubt they have such exhausts off the shelf for Vectras (I could be wrong though)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.