Can you still attend a women’s domestic violence ?

Shelter if you no longer identify yourself as a women and you identify yourself as a non binary or transgender man

Well, I know this isn't the same thing but I used to go to a woman's group after being on hormones and still identified as a trans man and no one even confronted me, they just turned a blind eye. 

• reme_1

If you identify as a transman you are not allowed to go to a women's shelter.!!!

Does that really need to be explained to you?

See, this pisses me off. You know you're a goddam woman. You can't have it both ways. You can't pretend your sex doesn't exist, sexism against you because of it isn't real, then use services set up for that. I do think you have the right to women's shelters for the record--your hypocrisy just annoys me-- but transwomen absolutely do NOT. The problem is how much you've been able to disguise yourself as male, because that will freak out PTSD victims who're specifically in a women-only rape shelter for that reason.

Transwomen should never ever ever be allowed in women's-only shelters. It's tailor-made for their abusers to just self-ID themselves in. They should have used all their billionaire money to build trans shelters. I'd even donate. They won't do though. They'd rather harm women than do the right thing.

Yes. In general transphobia is much stronger towards M2F than other trans people.

This is an issue that's very much in flux right now. Depending on how a non-binary person looks, that could be what gets them barred from a shelter. Self identified trans men will almost surely be barred.

No.

Only genetic women are allowed at women's shelters.  

Maybe, but I don't think most would want to do that. Most have an aversion to doing things that mark them as the gender they no longer identify with.