Do you support Trump's characterizing soldiers having Traumatic Brain Injuries as just having headaches, belittling their sacrifice?

Update:

I am wondering why FOUR Raisin Caines are following my question.

82 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not one bit. This is another example of how Trump hates our military. A soldier gets a bad brain injury and Trump just believes it's a little headache... seriously???

ANOTHER reason to add to my MANY list of reasons why I hate Trump. I don't understand how any veteran can continue supporting Trump after this.

• 4 weeks ago

Big guys dont care about us little guys

• 1 month ago

Not the 1s time he disrespected the military not the last time he will. As usual trump does not know what he is talking about

• ...Show all comments
    • DS M
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

So you are saying that compared to OBama who let his JV team kill our troops and cut military funding so the military couldn't do its job, Trump's building up the military is the greatest disrespect and taking out Iran's top terrorist proves it, right?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

thats a good question

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, Trump did suffer from those horrifically painful bone spurs.

• ...Show all comments
    • Duck
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

No.  What I'm saying is that Donald Trump is belittling those who are brave enough to do something that he was too much of a coward to do.  That's what I'm saying.  That the orange buffoon is a complete and utter coward.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, I do not. I think that Trump has been foolhardy. 

• DS M
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

So you are saying that compared to OBama who let his JV team kill our troops and cut military funding so the military couldn't do its job, Trump's building up the military is the greatest disrespect and taking out Iran's top terrorist proves it, right?

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Seriously?! Soldiers have a concussion. How horrible! I know second graders who've gotten concussions jumping off monkey bars. They are NOT "traumatic brain injuries" and those soldiers would be the first to deny any "sacrifice." But leave it to liberals to make something out of nothing.

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't support anybody doing that.

• 1 month ago

OK... BADA BING....TELL US... HOW instantaneous are doctors and news.. .. 

IT takes a while for many things to be diagnosed and released through channels. 

NOT EVEN Trump can see into the future LIKE SO MANY OF YOU DEMOCRITS can to say what actually happened to whom and where.. 

Maybe you should be posting something also about THE DEMOCRIT LEADERS NOT SAYING WHAT HAPPENED FIVE MINUTES AFTER IT HAPPENED.

THEY SEEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump:  "They think they're war heroes because they got a headache. I like people who don't get headaches."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.