Don't you agree that real men vote pro-life?

Real men support their children , they don't pay an abortion doctor to kill them.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Real men realise they will never have the risk of illness, disability or even death in pregnancy and childbirth and hence they butt out of what is not their business.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men who vote to control women's bodies and medical choices are not real men. They are pigs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

real men don't have a baby inside their bodies, unless Rep guys are somehow amazingly unique?,  so imho really are  not the ones who should make this decision..

• 1 month ago

NO THEY BELIEVE IN HOLY SPERM

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I married the woman I made pregnant. Most women would keep it if the man stayed and married her

• ...Show all comments
    • EEEEEE!!!!!
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Raising a child has been a blessing. And you’ll be surprised how well two people can bond when they both out in the work 

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. Voting has nothing to do with my children. I don't care wether yours live or die. Less competition and more resources for mine.

... paying a doctor to kill your children may possibly be a sound long term investment.

• ...Show all comments
    • brother_in_magic
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So you are all hot on 'human beings' (even though that supposed human is not formed, has no brain, has never breathed) but you think a living woman is just an incubator whose health and well being doesn't matter? Weird.

• 1 month ago

Real men don’t think they have to have control over women's bodies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.