Do you think it's pretty obvious that an impeachment is the Dems way of getting back at Donald for beating Hillary?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ctc453
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Except Dump didn't beat Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by 3m, the largest margin in US election history. 

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope it's OBVIOUS Republicans are betraying America to protect Trump!

Republicans traitors of the Republic!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only people still talking about Hillary are right-wingers.  One of you mentions her in like every 5th post.  I never see Democrats talk about her.  Many of us didn't like her we just thought she was the better choice between the two candidates.

The impeachment is, and always has been, about Trump's flagrant abuse of power, corruption, and criminal actions.

• 1 month ago

Democrats know impeachment will fail, and they know they can't beat Trump in 2020.  That's why they are offering only throwaway candidates and saving their "A" team for 2024.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No................................

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course it is.....

• 1 month ago

The only reason that they are trying to impeach him is because they know none of their candidates can beat him. Al Green, "We have to impeach him, otherwise he will be reelected"

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So it seems like and also by doing so tampering with the next election by trying to bring Trump into disrepute.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I think what is obvious is that conservative minions have latched onto the revenge teet and sucked the life out of it. 

• 1 month ago

Since the Democrats have absolutely no concept of truth, justice or fair play I can only presume that you are correct

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.