When I visit this man's house all he does is drum on his body and wander around like he's insane and try to fight the children in the house?

2 Answers

  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    It would be better if you did not go back there. Does he hurt the children? If so call the dept of children's safety.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

    Just adding a question mark to the end of a statement doesn't make it a question.  If you have an actual question, amend your post to express it, and we will try to provide an answer.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.