Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why did Trump just reverse protections for our nation’s streams and wetlands?

• Jeff S
    Favorite Answer

To please his polluting buddies!

• y

Nice talking point, but it isn't true.Simply eliminated some more Obama regs that went to far and didn't really protect anything, except corporate. Who had the funds to mitigate the regs.  Now, the little people have some say again, especially the smaller family owned farmer and resident, that live alongside wetlands, like myself.

Prove he did.

My guess is that you do not deal with EPA regulations on a duly basis, nor have to deal with their entrenched, bureaucrats and system.

The EPA is more about protecting the EPA, it's budget and political power than it is about protecting the environment.

Their minions are rigid sticklers and know more about the letter of the law and it's schedule of fines, than they do about what is true protection of various processes.

I've been going head to head with these nincompoops since 2001. I know more about keeping UST / AST storage tanks environmentally safe, and containing VOC's, than any one who has ever visited one of my facilities. They made me dismantle one of my tank venting systems because it was "overbuilt". Read: they did not understand it provided superior protections against release of aromatics into the atmosphere. 

A little trimming is in order. 

• The Jews and their cuck supporters love drinking sewage water. 

• He doesn't give a fvck about the environment.

Because he's a turd face. 

Because the protections were over reach!

Any regulations that have been eliminated were redundant , punitive and implemented by the 0bama administration as weapons to create winners and losers .

They were not intended to protect the environment but rather to shut down competitors of 0bama donors . Remember , 0bama was the king of weaponizing the federal government against political rivals .

tRump is hellbent on reversing everything Obama did, regardless of the consequences. This is going to be disastrous for our environment. Hunters and fisherman will be especially (negatively) affected—you get what you vote for!

Have you any proof?