True or False: You're a helpful person..........?

• Favorite Answer

True, to a fault most of the time.  I love to give whatever I can to help another, known or not.  I spent 30 years helping the "Homeless" before they got their name and status. I think it was around the time when Soup Kitchens became a place to go for the hungry.

It has progressed so much since then, it is hard to believe and it hurts to me to see it now.  

Thank you for allowing me to share.  :D

Sometimes, it depends on the circumstances. I mean if I were to come across a person getting mauled to death by a tiger I might be a bit hesitant to step in and fight the tiger.

True.I have helped many in life

True and I get told all the time that I’m too nice but that’s just how I am. If I see someone in trouble or needs then I do. To an extent. I wouldn’t let someone walk all over me though, I’m not that naive.

I try to be. It is actually part of my job to be helpful (as well as educational).

Yes especially if knowing the other person will reciprocate. 

I can be i try not to help ppl too much bc i don't think its healthy to lean on your friends too much and everything needs balance.

True. To the point where my own life responsibilities get put on the back burner.

I try to be. Not everyone wants to be helped.

True I do like to help people.

If I want to be!