Is Jessica Yaniv a role model for transgender community?

Favorite Answer

People like to think Yaniv is an outlier but I can name you a dozen other transwomen accepted by the community who are the same as him or worse.

I saw someone else make this argument and name Lily Madigan as "truly trans" despite never being diagnosed, not taking hormones, and definitely not having surgery. He's a pathological liar who's conned thousands of dollars by e-begging and was temporarily given enough power by the Labour Party to purge it of all feminists skeptical of Liam himself (which was about 50 women). He was eventually ousted because he sexually assaulted or harassed a series of women (more than 3), but not before he got rid of all the older powerful women in the party. And they wonder why they lost. I should point out he was literally a teenager (19) with zero qualifications in who merely self-IDed as a woman and was handed a political position and power over the party for that alone. Here he is with Corbyn, his biggest fan.

https://imgur.com/a/kSsHWSd

The trans community is full of rapists, pedophiles, psychos and deranged abusive narcissists. Yaniv is just the tip of the iceberg. (These are all men btw. The trans community doesn't tolerate natal women stepping out of line.)

• reme_1

For me personally, I do not consider a trans person their preferred sex unless they have completerd transition. I can not handle a person who still has male genitalia a woman. THe male genitalia is one of the reasons I can not tolerate men.

Who? ..........................................

• Stupid attempt by you to slander the transgender community.

Yaniv doesn't represent the trans community any more than Milo Yiannopoulos represents the gay community.