I am a poor Asian girl in love with a rich White girl (yes she is a girl). Will our relationship work ?

I am 21 and a college graduate. I am in love with my best friend who also used to be my classmate. We two graduated together.

During the college days I was too poor to pay fees. So I started being a CamGirl. (Webcam model)

My classmate who is a rich White girl used to be very helpful and protective. She knew my condition and also joined the webcam show as a follower. She payed me tokens and protected me from bad guys in the cam show. We together had wonderful time. I slowly started liking her. I am bisexual and know she is also bisexual. 

She watched many of my shows and saw me naked. 

Now I got a job and she is dealing with her family business. 

She is currently single. Should I ask her out ? Or it will ruin our relationship ?

• reme_1

You will never know until you try.

If she was watching you being slutty and naked, she's a pervert and must be attracted to you. The qyestion is do you want to date pervert? It's also a known fact that bisexuals are the least committed people because they're attracted to everyone. So that right there shows your relationship wouldn't last. You might as well just stay friends and find a nice lesbian girl who will be more committed to the relationship.

• Robin

she maybe feeling the same so start to hug her more often to see how she reacts. Hold her hand too