Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Period 5 days late, started having light bleeding. Could i be Pregnant ?

Today makes my period 5 days late, I’m never late ever and I’m a little worried. I woke up this morning to use the bathroom and a few blood drops fell into the toilet. My period is normally light on the first day and I’m having light cramping nothing serious. My last period however was very weird, i came on 2 days early it was very light, lasted 4 days and when it’s usually 5-6. By the 4th day it was spotting very very little. Then i went Off for 3 WHOLE DAYS, then i started Spotting again for 2 days but blood was only there when o wipe. Is that normal, could i possibly be having implantation bleeding now? Should i wait until tomorrow to see if it gets heavy? Or should i take A test today?

Did you have sex around when you were ovulating? Then of course you could be pregnant.

Have you had sex?  Then you could be pregnant.  Take a home pregnancy test.

Light bleeding is NOT a sign of pregnancy. Implantation bleeding is rare. Think of how tiny the baby is at implanting, smaller than a strand of hair. Just how much blood can a strand of hair or smaller make? Just a tiny tiny tiny bit. Most often implantation bleeding is absorbed back into the body. IF it comes out it is often missed or seen that one time.

I think it’s just a hormonal imbalance. It’s rather common. take a pregnancy test just in case if you’re really that worried.