What to do if I got scammed?

I recently saw an ad for a ps4 for only 1000kr and I thought "what a great dreal". I emailed the guy we got to talking and eventually got to an agreement that I could buy it, I later sent him the money and suddenly he got quiet. I sent him more emails asking how he's doing and if hes still holding on to our deal, no answer. I sent him one today asking if he was going to send it anytime soon, no answer again. I tried being patient and waiting, maybe he was busy and had no time. But I'm starting to get seriously anxious...

This is my first time ever buying second hand stuff from strangers, now that I think about it was probably not a good idea. I'm getting really scared that he might have scammed me and I worked (as a student)really hard and saved up. So I dont know what to do? Should I take this to the police? Should I tell me mom and then feel the sweet relief of death as she beats me with her sandal??

I'd be thankful for any advice, TIA.

He lived really far away, there were no ad that was in my town so I had to look at ads that were okay with sending the items. This guy lived 6h away by car and I'm just a high school student.

It sounds like he is, in fact, scamming you. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Wait a while, like another week or two. If he still doesn't respond, you should report him to the police. He will be punished.

Another piece of advice: If you want to buy something online, buy it off a trusted site like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.

I got scammed and couldn't do anything

In all likelihood, the money is gone.  You can go to the police but they aren't going to do anything is the dismal truth.  Sending money is never a good idea for this reason.  Meet up, see the goods, test them (people have sold broken items claiming they work fine) and then pay.