Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 months ago

do you know want why Am I trolling us military?

beacuse you americans can kill people but no one can kill oyu, you cryng about 911 but you hate islam and muslism and you can bomb other states for jews and for oil. for you happines I will abandone yahoo until you admit that oil was reason of iraq war. or better I will post every friday my questions

• TomB

Luigi, you are trolling because you are a troll....and one with OCD I suspect, due to the number of repetitive posts over the years from you.

...............

No, I do not want to know. 

(you asked) 

With the advent of shale and fracking technology, the United States is energy independent.  The US has been a net-exporter of petroleum products for several years now.  The US does not need Iraqi oil.  The precepts of Islam are not compatible with the concept of freedom of religion.  Keep posting!

No.................................