Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 4 weeks ago

How do I accept dying young?

I am 40 and suffering from a disease. I have about a month left to live and my quality of life is horrible due to being bed ridden, so I want to die, but how do I come to terms with it when society vies death so negatively?

Also, I am alone with no friends/family or support system

See about getting enrolled in a local Hospice.  They have counselors that are experts in dealing with end of life issues.   It really doesn't matter how society views death, your views are the only ones that matter when it comes to your own life. 

• LAN

It's your imaginary pity party you tell us.  

Do you honestly not see how obvious you are when you post mindless lies like this?

If you are really that alone then you did it to yourself so why do you think anyone should pity you?

If you really have no friend/family then you have wasted your life up to this point.

• LAN

If you are going to do that at least post an answer on your alt account so it's not so obvious that you are agreeing with yourself idiot.