Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

I'm embarrassed by my life?

I'm a bit overweight, but I'm losing weight which is keeping me going as I love being slim

I've got mental health issues which means I only do a bit of volunteer work and not full time paid work

I live alone in a studio flat and only see my family and best friend who is understanding of my situation

I'm single and the last guy I dated ruined my confidence a lot making out we were serious then saying wed always been casual

Also I don't have the confidence to date at the moment

I get scared leaving the house in case I bump into someone I know and they find out how my life is! 

• Alan H

You cannot change the past: but you can determine to deal with your future 

There is help out there for your mental health issues.    Take all the support that you can 

You are in my prayers 

Hey you need a guy like me to pick you up and get yourself going again. How old are you?

If it helps remember there are 7 billion people on the planet each with the world on their shoulders. You're never alone in feeling sad or insecure about your current situation because as humans we're conditioned to always wanting better for ourselves. Try to reward yourself with small things, eating a food you like or going somewhere fun. Those small things are all we have to make us feel better when we wake up on mornings.