Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

What meals go with breadsticks other than pasta and pizza (keto) ?

I’m making my own breadsticks out of cheese... so like I said, what goes with breadsticks other than pasta and pizza 

I’m very aware of what keto is and isn’t. The breadsticks I was making were keto friendly, not store bought... I never said they were. I’m very knowledgeable about what the keto diet consists of. After all I’m a recipe developer so I know quite a bit. Thank you

If most of of you were as knowledgeable as you say about keto diet, you’d know there are many alternatives to making things on keto. 

Bread sticks were never on a ketogenic diet. and never will be.

There is a "fat head" pizza dough recipe out there which is a Keto dough, and a person can make bread sticks from them.

But boxed pasta is not on keto either. You can buy Pasta Zero and eat that. It's Keto friendly.

Honestly, maybe you need to do some research about Keto because you seem really confused

• kaliyah4 weeks agoReport

Also, I don’t like any of the keto friendly pasta that why the question was what goes with breadsticks other than PASTA AND PIZZA! I’m very aware of fathead dough but I don’t like it so I created my own recipe .

• .

Bread is often used to sop up sauce or gravy so consider any meal that would fit that bill - stew, chili, meat w/potatoes n'gravy (or any meal with gravy). Lots of people have bread with dinner as a staple, regardless of what they're eating. It doesn't have to only be food with a sauce. ☺ Since your 'bread' is actually a cheese stick, you may want to consider pairing them with meals that go well with cheese (the examples I gave above would still likely be acceptable).

• k w

you won't like this reco, but all 3 certified nutritionists I know, tell their customers who ask, to avoid flour products, it's an inflammatory.......just passing it on, ask several health food stores the same question and see if they all agree or not.....or don't bother.....

• kaliyah4 weeks agoReport

I literally don’t care 

There are no bread sticks on a keto diet, silly bumper.

• kaliyah4 weeks agoReport

Lmao seems like everybody on here is a know it all. The “breadsticks” aren’t really breadsticks they’re made with keto friendly ingredients. So next. How does everybody have something to say but no one really answered the question lmao, okay keto police