Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 4 weeks ago

Why car seller are are thief?

i buy car

nissan altima

i have many problem on it

buy this $ 6,500 USD 2004 altima 134,000km

sue the seller in civil court

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Did you get it checked out by your mechanic before you bought it?  Used cars are sold 'as is'.

• 3 weeks ago

*** cars and trucks don't hold up on American roads as well as American cars in my experience. Those model years on Honda, Toyota, Nissan had defective engines they blamed on bad piston design or engineering (among other things). 

Most used cars are sold "as is" meaning they don't even care what is wrong with it even if they know that there is something wrong with it. 

No doubt you can't repair it yourself or it would be a fixer upper, a little at a time. 

Yup, they are all a bunch of ripoff artists. 

• 3 weeks ago

Is this a haiku?

• 4 weeks ago

I can't understand this gibberish.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

I can tell the user is from another country.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

it's called check it out before you buy it.. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MANY SUCKERS THEY LIKE TO SEE BUYING USED CARS. Go to a couple classes to learn what to look for when buying or take someone with you who is much much more smart than you are.

• Poppy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Used cars are sold “ as is “ . You buy them problems and all. No legal recourse, period.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you sue the seller - you LOSE.  You pay the court costs.

You bought a USED CAR.  Car seller does not have to know anything about it.  He comes to the lot on his work days and sells what is on the lot...to the people that are interested in them.   He puts in his 6 hour shift and goes home.  Next day there may be different cars on the lot.  The "car lot OWNER" wheels and deals with other used lots and sometimes they exchange vehicles just to give the cars more exposure to different areas of town.

.  Car sellers may also sell shoes as his "other job" or real estate.

So, you are going after a WalMart employee because the WALMART product was no good.?  Why go after the employee when you got bigger fish to go after?

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Come back when you are capable of speaking and writing in the English language.

• arther
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Speak English for 1 , you brought a 2nd hand car and didn't check it out properly if you try sue the seller all that will happen is you will lose more money. Spend the money on the car instead of giving it to legal eagles you are really showing how stupid you are you wont win do you really want to throw more money away to try sue the person when you lose they will send you their lawyers bill to pay also.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why is can not you be the writing English good?  Me, not be comprehend you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.