How do I text her?

Really appreciate any help with this. I want to text or more specifically, 'snap' a girl on snapchat for the first time.

Should I just start off with 'hey' or go for something like 'someone snap', pretending its going to a few people??

• steve

Just be upfront and honest from the start. Hi or hey is a good opening. If you start with lies by pretending the message is going to more than just her there is no trust to begin with so how is it going to work out in the long run?

If you have her number to be able to text why not actually ring her and speak to her?

I promise you one single phone call is more personal and better than a thousand texts. The written word is just that, you cant' tell the emotions or feelings behind them. If you speak to someone you can tell by their voice their feelings.  

I'm an middle age married guys, so I'm most likely no help here but I always been a fan of a good ole fashion "Hey" and go from there