What does it mean when a guy is ignoring his ex for you?

Everyone keeps on saying that my baby's father loves me because he cut off his other baby's mom for me. But then again, it is tax season and I'm the ONE who is working, she's just a stay at home mom, mooching off of him. So, I told him to stop answering her calls, and he did just that. Does that mean he loves me? 

All this means there is too much drama, you're busily comparing yourself to his ex, you are likely JEALOUS of her. And how could a woman respect a man who cut of his ex and the CHILD?

You're a bit on the fuckedUP side. You asked!

• g

No - it means when the next one comes along he'll do the same to you. It's right on front of you. Open your eyes!

It means you are stupidddd

No, it just means he is trying to play you for a sucker again.

I don't believe a word of what you said.

Don’t know about love. You probably have more money since she don’t work & he don’t wanna lose you. But, I don’t know the guy.