What is the hardest language to learn? (In your opinion)?
- LônLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
The click language of Kalahari Bushmen.
- MercuryLv 74 weeks ago
No idea as l have had no need to speak anything apart from English.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
Chinese and Japanese, hands down!
- Erik Van ThienenLv 74 weeks ago
Take your pick :
- Northwest Caucasian languages like Abkhaz, Kabardian or Ubykh. They have only 2 or 3 vowels, an up to 84 distinct consonants.
- Khoisan languages spoken in Southern Africa like Khoekhoe, Sandawe, ǃXoon or !Kung. They can have up to 111 different click consonants.
- Southern Athabaskan languages like Navajo and Apache. Very few outsiders ever managed to become fluent in them.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- CatherineLv 71 month ago
Since it depends on people, you have to make your own opinion.
- ZirpLv 71 month ago
The one you can't find a good teacher of
or the one you dislike the mostSource(s): I've only had lessons in Dutch, German, English, French , Esperanto and Latin. This means I cannot vouch for 99.9 % of the world's languages
- JohnLv 71 month ago
I'm still working on English.
- Red FoxLv 61 month ago
- Anonymous1 month ago
IMO, Japanese has been the most difficult language for me to learn (and I am still trying). The second hardest is Russian (Cyrillic).
- .Lv 71 month ago
Arabic or Chinese. I studied German and Japanese.