Alby asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Can I bake two cherry pies at the same time.?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You should be able to with the same amount of baking time. But again, depending how high your elevation is, it might be different.

• if you give me your address i can check

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If your oven will hold two, why would you think you can't?

• rena
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Yes, if you put them in the same oven at the same time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes you can do it

• ted
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, by placing them on different racks in your oven. Be certain to rotate the pies about half-way through the baking, so that both pies bake evenly.  That is, move the pie in the upper rack to the lower rack and move the pie from the lower rack to the upper rack. 

• 1 month ago

yes.  Place them off center to each other, kind of like on a diagonal on the oven rack then about half way through baking bring the one that is in the front to the back and the one towards the back of the oven to the front. 

No need to increase time or temperature

• C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, if they fit side by side on the rack it's no problem.  If they don't and you have a fan assisted oven it doesn't matter either.  If you have a conventional oven put one on a lower rack (don't use a higher rack than indicated).  At half time swap them around.  You may have to adjust the time a little.

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If your oven is big enough.

• 1 month ago

That would be un-American. The FBI will be knocking on your door just for posting this heresy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.