.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

Is it Okay for Trump wanting more power, and remove more checks and balances?

• TedEx

If you would have put Chuckie Schumer Adam Stiff and Nancy Pelosi in your post instead of Trump, I would have replied "Yes"

Trump is trying to remove the Supreme Court, as well as Congress??  When did that happen??  Some times I think we could do without that incompetent, inept, dysfunctional Congress.  But I haven't heard he was trying to do this??  Guess I'll have to turn on the news tonight & see what that's all about.   

• John

Not if he breaks laws.

Trump can't remove checks and balances, but the dummycrats can try to make it look that way. Lol!

The chex and balances against Trump is the courts, but the dummycrats don't win in the courts because what they want is illegal! Lol!

They keep getting dummycrat judges to block the Southern Wall, but the appeals courts overrule them! Lol!

Earth to nitwit: Trump was the one asserting executive privilege and separation of powers. Those ARE the checks and balances. Try paying attention.

Democrats hate losing elections and impeach because of that fact.

um...... you do know Executive Privilege and the requirement for Congress to follow Congressional rules ARE "checks & balances"....... don't you?

You claim lacks substance or factual support.  I've seen nothing that backs your hate-based delusion that Trump wants more power or that he wants to remove the checks and balances between the branches.

Perhaps you should try to elaborate, and share why you believe this is the case, when it appears to be patently absurd to the objective observer.

Trump governs the executive branch with an Iron fist but he also abides by the Constitution.

No. He cannot have that kind of power in America.