Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

Is it Okay for Trump wanting more power, and remove more checks and balances?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you would have put Chuckie Schumer Adam Stiff and Nancy Pelosi in your post instead of Trump, I would have replied "Yes"

• 3 weeks ago

Trump is trying to remove the Supreme Court, as well as Congress??  When did that happen??  Some times I think we could do without that incompetent, inept, dysfunctional Congress.  But I haven't heard he was trying to do this??  Guess I'll have to turn on the news tonight & see what that's all about.   

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not if he breaks laws.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump can't remove checks and balances, but the dummycrats can try to make it look that way. Lol!

The chex and balances against Trump is the courts, but the dummycrats don't win in the courts because what they want is illegal! Lol!

They keep getting dummycrat judges to block the Southern Wall, but the appeals courts overrule them! Lol!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Earth to nitwit: Trump was the one asserting executive privilege and separation of powers. Those ARE the checks and balances. Try paying attention.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Democrats hate losing elections and impeach because of that fact.

• 4 weeks ago

um...... you do know Executive Privilege and the requirement for Congress to follow Congressional rules ARE "checks & balances"....... don't you?

• Harry Butts
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Obviously, the dumb_itch doesn't grasp the concept.

• 4 weeks ago

You claim lacks substance or factual support.  I've seen nothing that backs your hate-based delusion that Trump wants more power or that he wants to remove the checks and balances between the branches.

Perhaps you should try to elaborate, and share why you believe this is the case, when it appears to be patently absurd to the objective observer.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump governs the executive branch with an Iron fist but he also abides by the Constitution.

• 4 weeks ago

No. He cannot have that kind of power in America.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.