Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it normal to feel sad after masturbation?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you feel guilty after doing that there is a possibility of feeling sad.Specially that can happen to young females who are the reserved type but still give in to temptation.

• 1 month ago

Most doctors say masturbating at least 3-4 times a week, if you are not getting any sex from your girl/boy friend, or wife/husband.  Having an orgasm is healthy and has a lot of medical and emotional benefits. Besides taking care of one's self during separations from one's partner at times.  But it has always shown to reduce stress. Now over doing it. Not going out with friends, or being intimate with your partner that is not good emotionally, or physically. And you do not want to spend time with friends, family, partner or children.  Otherwise doing it is OK s 3 or more times a week. But usually if we are getting sex from our partner, I and others might also masturbate once or twice a week.  Some people who are ashamed of sex, think its wrong. I feel sad for them.  

• 1 month ago

No.  If that was the case, I would be crying twice a day.

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes if your God given conscious is trained and working.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nobody
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe for a few seconds or minutes.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might be for you, depends on why youre sad

• 1 month ago

Yes - because masturbation is not an expression of love but usually of lust - and lust hates real love. You are sad because masturbation has no real meaning.... While love demands that sex only be given to someone you really have been acting loving to in person. This bad habit used to be called self abuse. And I believe that is the more accurate expression of this vice.

• lt2000nut1 month agoReport

hold that thought while i rub one out

• Expat
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why sad? Is it guilt? Do you feel you’re doing something wrong, dirty or immoral? You’re NOT! It’s normal and natural and there’s nothing wrong with it. If you’re looking at or fantasizing about things like children or hurting people then the guilt is telling you you have a problem. But if your fantasies are of consenting adults engaged in some fun, mutual sex (this can still get creative and interesting - just not rape and kids), enjoy it! 

• 1 month ago

It's normal to be sad and grossed out of the mess you make after masturbation. Too bad it's the price of an orgasm.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For some it is.  For many men, they feel tired afterwards so it makes sense that some people would feel sadness.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.